1. Do you require children to meet the state cut-off to attend Sydenstricker School?
Yes. Your child has to be 3 years old by September 30th to attend.
2. Does my child have to be potty trained before attending?
Yes. We do not have any diapering stations on site. Accidents happen; just not the same time, every day.
3. Do you provide transportation?
We do not provide transportation for our students.
4. Where can I find your rates?Please go to the forms section found on the website home page. The registration packet and Parent Handbook are found in this section too.
5. Can you accommodate a student with nut allergies?
Yes. We are a nut restricted facility. All children in attendance may opt out of facility provided snacks. We have MAT trained staff if medication is required to stay on-site.
6. Do you provide meals?
No. Children can be finicky at this age, and parents know best what their children will eat. No candy, and we discourage too many sweets!
7. Do you go on field trips?We have in the past, but COVID has changed some opportunities. We are looking into new trips to take as we move forward.
If you have another question, please e-mail or call us at
This site was last modified on July 2, 2020.